Utilize our free online booking feature. *Must be 18 to schedule a session.
Click to check in with your Therapist for a scheduled TeleTherapy session.
Superbills or detailed receipts are provided upon request for insurance company submission. Please Click to begin.
For office administration or clerical needs. Arrange a Phone Call with our Office Manager.
Send a message to our Office Manager via private contact form.
This step-by-step insurance guide simplifies the process.
This worksheet provides mental health tips during an uncertain time.
This worksheet provides research based insight into modern parenting.
A Superbill is an itemized statement for insurance reimbursement. It is designed to acknowledge full payment for professional services. Clients may submit Superbills via mail or e-mail to insurance company. *Must be 18 or older to request a Superbill.
The contact information of your Insurance Company can be located on the back of your issued card. When you reach them via phone or email, alert the representative that you:
1. ...Wish to check your "out-of-network benefits". *Please note that these may be different than "in-network benefits". Click here to download our official Insurance Benefits Checklist
2. Ask if you have a Flex Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) designated to help with costs.
3. What is the amount of your deductible? *Please note that a deductible is the amount you must pay out of pocket before coverage applies and each deductible varies with unique plan.
A) Deductible Total Amount
B) Deductible Amount Met
1. Please ask if you need "prior authorization" or a treatment plan from your provider to gain coverage. Again, this feature varies with each insurance plan.
2. Inquire about the "Usual and Customary Fee" or the amount that the insurance company "typically" pays for each specific service. This depends on the provider's credentials and the service type. The service codes and provider information is found on the Detailed Receipts or "Superbills" that we provide you. Request a Superbill here.
3. Inquire about the exact percentage of coverage. Note that we do not have a relationship with your insurance company so their coverage is based on their Usual and Customary Fee.
4. If you would like, contact us here and we are happy to provide any requested documentation.
Community Mental Health Associates, LLC
1110 Benfield Blvd, Suite H., Millersville, MD 21108 / 1701 Edmonson Ave., Suite 202, Catonsville, MD, 21228
Copyright © 2020. Community Mental Health Associates, LLC. All Rights Reserved.